Search the Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- Bulk Material Handling Solutions at Foodex
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- Cement Powder Handling Problem Solved
- Convey Fragile Materials
- Spiroflow Acquires Food Control Solutions
- Powder Handling Solution Nicely Handles Cement Powder
- Best Drag Chain Conveyor Manufacturers (Reviews/Ratings)
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
Tag: aero mechanical conveyors
October 6, 2016
October 8, 2015
Spiroflow Systems will exhibit a bulk bag unloader, aero mechanical conveyor and bin activator at the PTXi Texas Show in Houston, TX on October 13-14, 2015. Visitors can visit the company in booth #113 with their regional representatives, Approtec Ran Le. Spiroflow will exhibit the T5 ‘low loading’ bulk bag unloader that is designed to empty bulk bags in process areas with restricted headroom. The T5 bulk bag unloader is coupled directly to a flexible screw or other suitable conveyor which meters ingredients from the bag either volumetrically or by weight. Ingredients can then be fed directly to mixing or other […]