Search the Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Convey Fragile Materials
- How Do Cable Drag & Chain Drag Conveyors Compare
- What is the Best Spiral for Your Flexible Screw Conveyor?
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- How Do Flexible Screw Conveyors Compare to Other Mechanical Conveyors
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- Spiroflow Systems Announces New Customer Service Manager & Engineering Staff
- Mechanical Conveyor Choices: Everything to Consider
- Benefits of a Flexible Screw Conveyor: Construction, Capabilities & Performance
Tag: aeromechanical conveyors
October 8, 2015
Spiroflow Systems will exhibit a bulk bag unloader, aero mechanical conveyor and bin activator at the PTXi Texas Show in Houston, TX on October 13-14, 2015. Visitors can visit the company in booth #113 with their regional representatives, Approtec Ran Le. Spiroflow will exhibit the T5 ‘low loading’ bulk bag unloader that is designed to empty bulk bags in process areas with restricted headroom. The T5 bulk bag unloader is coupled directly to a flexible screw or other suitable conveyor which meters ingredients from the bag either volumetrically or by weight. Ingredients can then be fed directly to mixing or other […]