Search the Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Problems with Flexible Screw Conveyors: Finding the Best Setup
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- Bulk Material Handling Solutions at Foodex
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- Cement Powder Handling Problem Solved
- Convey Fragile Materials
- Spiroflow Acquires Food Control Solutions
- Powder Handling Solution Nicely Handles Cement Powder
- Best Drag Chain Conveyor Manufacturers (Reviews/Ratings)
- How Much Does a Flexible Screw Conveyor Cost?
Tag: mechanical design engineer
January 6, 2015
Spiroflow Systems, a worldwide leader and provider of powder handling and robotic automation solutions, is expanding their team. “The company has experienced tremendous growth over the past years and it is time to add key personnel to every area of our business. We have important new products coming out of development for the powder handling industry and have launched a new company, Spiroflow Automation Solutions, Inc. (SASI) which leverages our 40 years of experience in the Controls and Automation fields. We are thrilled to reach this point of growth in the company and look forward to finding the right people [...]