Search the Blog
Most Popular Posts
- How Do Cable Drag & Chain Drag Conveyors Compare
- ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- Bulk Bag Handling Transportation and Storage
- What is the Best Spiral for Your Flexible Screw Conveyor?
- Convey Fragile Materials
- Spiroflow Announces Hygienic Heavy Duty Chain Drag Conveyor for the Food Industry
- New hygienic Bulk Bag Discharger from Spiroflow
- Spiroflow Systems Announces New Customer Service Manager & Engineering Staff
- How Do Flexible Screw Conveyors Compare to Other Mechanical Conveyors
- Bulk Bag Conditioning
Tag: mechanical design engineer
January 6, 2015
Spiroflow Systems, a worldwide leader and provider of powder handling and robotic automation solutions, is expanding their team. “The company has experienced tremendous growth over the past years and it is time to add key personnel to every area of our business. We have important new products coming out of development for the powder handling industry and have launched a new company, Spiroflow Automation Solutions, Inc. (SASI) which leverages our 40 years of experience in the Controls and Automation fields. We are thrilled to reach this point of growth in the company and look forward to finding the right people [...]