The aero mechanical conveyor is one of the most efficient methods of conveying materials in terms of its dust-free and clean handling properties. This type of conveyor is designed and custom-built for the product to be conveyed and is ideally suited to meet a variety of applications in many industries.
A significant feature of aero mechanical conveyors is their ability to convey materials at any angle between 0° and 90° without loss of capacity, which means their range of configurations is limitless.This enables the widest choice of system layout options, using standard components, to optimize available factory space.
The AMC is of tubular design in which a wire rope assembly with evenly spaced polyurethane discs move at high speed. The rope assembly runs in specially designed sprockets at each end of the conveyor. The action of the rope assembly travelling at high speed creates an air stream running at the same velocity. As the material is fed into the airstream, it is fluidized and conveyed to the outlet where it is centrifugally ejected.
- Total batch transfer
- Operates at any angle without loss of capacity.
- Dust-free sealed systems for ultrafine powders.
- Almost all materials can be conveyed - ideal for food products and chemicals in powdered or granular form.
- Low power consumption.
- Material finishes - epoxy painted or stainless steel.
- Removable housing cover with optional interlock for easy cleaning.
Request a quote for a Aero-Mechanical Conveyor spare rope
We can offer spare ropes for Aeromaster, Floveyor, Entecon and other makes of conveyor too – many on sameday or next day delivery!