Bulk Bag Unloaders
Technical Details: T2 Bulk Bag Unloading by Volume
Our Universal T2 Bulk Bag Unloader provides controllable discharge by volume. Flow from the bulk bag is easily controlled by an integral Spiroflow conveyor coupled directly to the base of the discharger.
This type of conveyor can be used to accurately meter bulk bag contents to a process vessel in an enclosed and controlled manner. Given our powder handling expertise, we can recommend the best transfer method for your product, whether it is by aero mechanical, flexible or rigid screw, tubular drag or pneumatic conveyor.
- Full dust control
- Designed to discharge poor flowing materials
- Suitable for all bulk bag types and sizes up to 6.5 ft. high and 2 tons in weight
- Bag tensioner ensures total emptying of bag contents - no waste or spills
- Automatic transfer of contents via integral take-off conveyor
- Bag massagers to aid flow
- Bag spout closure bars for dust free easy untying and re-tying of bag
- Liner remover
- Mobile frame
- Bag dump door
- Hygienic liner clamp
- Quiet operation (no vibrators)